Sunday, April 27, 2008

One Vision,One Purpose

So says Kane in Command and Conquer franchises. What I am trying to achieve here is fairly simple, I redone my site, add in a few features and soon, we'll see perhaps podcast by me, tutorial videos and maybe interviews! It's kinda big but I hope I can fulfill those goals one day.

Future Projects:

  • Podcast
  • Interviews
  • Tutorials Videos
  • Commentaries
  • Tricks
  • Maps and guides
  • Game breakdowns
  • LAN Parties
-------------
Anywho, for those who are playing Team Fortress 2 in Starhubs or e-Club servers, maybe BolehVPN and EGN (Aussie) servers, I'm playing with this nick, Volks, it's very easy to remember, do say hi, I'm really the chatty type in-game.

If you can, add me on Steam with the same nick. I'll see you in Dustbowl,men!


No comments: