Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Reason

Greetings, salutations and I salute thee,

My name is Volks (Gaming Nick) and I shall be your new game guide. Simple, non? I wish it is however, many gamers these days are, unfortunately blockheads from outhouses in the Amazons and I am here to educate you on how to be a great gamer! Excited yet? I sure am. Now let me tell you who I am and what I am going to do here.

I am from Malaysia, somewhere in South East Asia, and no, we're not part of Thailand nor Indonesia, and don't spewing out we're Singaporeans too! And most gamers here, are sorta bare, not really armed with gaming knowledge, some are however exceptional, probably from uber trainings at home or just pure luck and maybe pints of natural talents. I am neither, I play with this thingy here call, "common sense". If you heard of it, great! We're in the same league, if you don't, uh-oh, someone needs to go to a shrink here, however, let's not be despair! Float with us on the same boat and I'll guide you through the hardships of being a gamer, the angriness and sourness of being a loser, and lastly, everyone's favorite, a happy winner.

The road to victory is as rocky as Grand Canyon but surely, with guides I write and some ideas from commenters and personal friends, we'll make a pro out of you!


No comments: